Monday, April 6, 2009

Calm and focused!

After a long and stressful day last week, I decided to take a capful of nutraMetrix Isotonix® L-Tryptophan before heading home for the day. I had never taken it during the day before; I had only used it before bed to help me fall asleep. I was a little nervous that it might make me tired but I decided to risk it. After about 15 minutes, I started to feel calm and in control. My mind felt clear and I was able to focus on what I needed to accomplish for the rest of the day. I didn't get a huge burst of energy but I also did not feel tired or lethargic any longer. nutraMetrix Isotonix L-Tryptophan really helped give me a feeling of calm and control and soothed my nerves.


I'm really glad to know that nutraMetrix Isotonix L-Tryptophan helps me during the day and at night! Have you tried it yet? To learn more about nutraMetrix Isotonix L-Tryptophan or to buy yours today, click here!


These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth,

That's amazing! I will also try it after getting my NC done in Cherry Hill mid April. You are always the product of products. Thank you for sharing with us.

John Xu from PA
majxu08@gmail.com
267-902-1901