Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stay refreshed and get AWAKE™!

Here in North Carolina it has been getting hot! For me, the warm weather and longer days usually mean staying up later to enjoy them! Unfortunately, they also mean being a bit more tired and lethargic in the morning. Not being a coffee person, I turn to Awake each morning to get me started. Not only do I love the taste, I feel better knowing that I'm drinking a caffeine free beverage, powered by amino acids and vitamins. I also really love the convenience. Like most people, I tend to be rushed in the morning before work so I just keep a few packets in my desk at work and in my purse and mix it up whenever I have a minute. With its light, fruit flavors, Awake is the perfect way to boost your energy on a hot summer day.

Get Awake and get energized today!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It could be named "the natural Red Bull"!!!!!!